Songwriting & Performance Training
Hey, fellow musician, nice to meet you! I’m Leanne Regalla.
Oh, wait. You’re not a musician yet, you say? Or at least – not the one you wish you were?
So – what is it that you want? To play a few songs for friends in your living room or around the campfire? To conquer your fear of performing and get up there and shine? To write songs? To give a real music career a shot?
‘Cause here’s the deal – you can do way more than you think you can, much faster, with the right instruction and support.
- You ‘d love to able to sing and play well enough to put on a great, entertaining performance wherever you are and have fun and feel confident too?
- You’re interested in songwriting or improving your writing but have no real idea how to go about matching up your current skills with the vision in your head?
- You talk yourself out of pursuing your musical dreams because you’re not talented enough, good-looking enough, rich enough, young enough, well-connected enough – and why would the world need your contribution anyway?
- You’ve tried to study either on your own or with another teacher and thought, “This isn’t working, maybe I’m just not cut out for this”? Does that nagging voice keep coming back and saying, “Yeah, but I really want to do this?”
You’re not the only one.
The secret is this…
People connect to people! You don’t have to be perfect. You don’t have to be scary talented. You just have to be yourself! If you understand what the audience SEES and hears and catches when you’re playing for them, you will connect. You can play a simple song well and people will love it, if you just allow yourself to be YOU! (Music schools won’t teach this – they’d lose out on a lot of $$!)
Of course you can and should always keep learning and improving. But you don’t need to have some crazy skill level in order to start today. Strive to be the best you can be at whatever level you’re at now, and you’ll improve really quickly.
Are you a parent, a young artist, or just someone who dreams of making a career in music?
If I had just one wish, I would remove the phrase “Starving Artist” from people’s vocabularies. I truly believe it doesn’t have to exist.
If you are a musician, you ARE an entrepreneur. A creative entrepreneur. That means you need strong business, life, AND creative skills. There’s a lot to do and to manage. Success (whatever that means to you) comes from learning to focus your energies for the greatest impact. In other words, work on the right things.
- Vision – Vision is what sets you apart. It’s what will make people remember you and what will make your shows stand out. It’s what makes people listen and buy your music and keep coming back and bringing their friends. Your vision will help you focus and stay clear and motivated when things get tough. When you know who you are and what you bring to the world, you become centered – and that means CONFIDENCE and CLARITY!
- Communication – Next, you have to communicate that vision, that “thing” that makes you unique and engages people – both on and off stage. Through your songs, your stage dialog and your off-stage conversations… You can train yourself to be in that “zone” more and more of the time – and that’s where the magic happens!
- Preparation – Let’s face it. Life ain’t perfect. There are always annoying things that get in the way of our goals. I’ll give you some great tools so you’ll always be ready and feel good about playing, and you’ll know how to quickly recover if you lose your groove.
What I have to help YOU:
- A complete guitar instructional program that will give you a super start from the very beginning or fill in the gaps from your previous learning,
- A course for songwriters that will help you to find, develop, and express your own unique voice,
- The best performance preparation in the industry, “All Roads Lead to the Stage” – developed by Tom Jackson, the #1 Live Music Producer based in Nashville,
- Tons of great educational materials, connections, and real career support through Indie Connect, an organization that helps musicians build sustainable careers.
If you want to learn more, email me at leanne [at] livinoutloudmusic.com or call 412-269-0846. I look forward to meeting you in person and helping you put a real, solid foundation beneath YOUR dreams!
1. Call us at 412-269-0846 or 1-(877) 316-8073.
2. Send an email to info[at]livinoutloudmusic.com, or